4x4 & MPV Driver - 40% subscription discount

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

TAKING OUT THE REAR SEATS ON MY 200

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> 200 Series Technical Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lometun

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 22:39    Post subject: TAKING OUT THE REAR SEATS ON MY 200 Reply with quote

On my previous 100 series the fold up seats in the rear came out very easy by pulling a handle but I think the 200 series has the seats bolted down.
What is involved in taking these out to make more room and does it look ok with them out or does it leave lots of holes in the floor?
On the 100 series it had covers that went in the floor when the seats were out but I guess the 200 won't have these.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 22:39    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Paul G

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2022 16:39    Post subject: Removing the rear seats on a 200 Reply with quote

Here's a good video that demonstrates it is fairly simple to take them out
https://youtu.be/okIV7V8pNzQ
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> 200 Series Technical Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: