2Gether FS : 01945 585322

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Rear tailgate nameplate trim

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> 120 Series / Prado Technical Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
annanku

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:08    Post subject: Rear tailgate nameplate trim Reply with quote

Hi, I lost my rear chrome D4D (2005) name plate on the middle of the rear tail gate & cannot seem to find a replacement part anywhere in the UK, just wandered if anyone could kindly point me in the right direction where I can get one. Thanks in advance.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:08    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

TONYCY11

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you mean in the middle of the rear door where the Toyota logo badge goes as on the rear door with the spare wheel under the car , I have never seen a D4D badge on the rear door even the door with the spare wheel on it , could have been put on by a previous owner and was the same as the side front wing badge , but I could be wrong ,
annanku

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 14:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi thank you for your reply & apologies I wasn't very specific & wrong in my description its not actually a nameplate !! (brain wasn't functioning correctly !!) Anyway it is the chrome trim (about a metre long) directly above the rear number plate. (spare is under car).
I have searched google & everywhere but just nothing coming up. Thank you. Dave
TONYCY11

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 16:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

The part number is 75132-60070 and if toyota had them in stock in which I do not think they would have would cost about 100 quid , they work themselves loose when people pull on them thinking they are a door handle , best place to obtain one would be a scap yard . you could keep trying on e bay by typing in the number with the words cover licence rear lamp or licence lamp chrome cover . just had a look on e bay and found one for 34.40  plus 26.40    delivery  from a company called mag-engines under the item is advertised under the  title 75132-60070 Genuine oem licence rear lamp cover 7513260070 , its not cheap , I would try scap yard first , good luck with with it ,
TONYCY11

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 16:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

the part on e bay is from the United Arab Emirates so would entail admin charges plus VAT so would add a further  30 quid approximately , something to think about before buying .
andy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 19:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.amayama.com/en/part/toyota/7513260070 Try these people.
Mercedes Sprinter 311 Luton
1993 VX80 4.2td SOLD
1996 Hilux Surf SSR-G Intercooler Sold
1994 Hilux Surf SSR-V Sold
annanku

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big thank you guys for the info, really helps knowing the part No. Have ordered from amayama hoping it will not be too long. Big thanks again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> 120 Series / Prado Technical Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: