All Wheel Drive Club

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Alarm siren location 90 series swb

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> 90 Series / Prado / Colorado Technical Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MisterCruiser

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 15:40    Post subject: Alarm siren location 90 series swb Reply with quote

My alarm keeps going off whilst driving, it's a 90 series yr 1997 swb. Can anyone tell me where the siren is located so I can just disconnect it, it's doing my head in, basically can't use my cruiser now. I don't need the alarm where I live so just want to cut it out.

I've checked the rear quarters interior, at the mudguards but can't see it there, think it's there on the newer lwb model but doesn't seem to be there in the 90.

Can anyone point me to its general location and what it looks like please? And is there just the 1 or more?
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 15:40    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

locodriver65

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2021 15:43    Post subject: Alarm Reply with quote

Hi.
On my 1997 colorado the alarm device ( noise maker) is situated inside the offside (in the UK) wing... It would be quite difficult to get at it. But you may be able to disconnect it some how..

Regards

Paul
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> 90 Series / Prado / Colorado Technical Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: