Atlas Overland Adventure Tours

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Reverse Light 70 Series

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> General non-technical Q&A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sabilco13

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2021 13:03    Post subject: Reverse Light 70 Series Reply with quote

Hi everyone,
Finally my Land cruiser has arrived.
I was working on connecting the rear fog light that it is a government requirement in the UK for cars to pass the annual MOT so I can register it and finally drive it.
However, while working in it I probably made a short circuit because my reverse lights and my back camera stop working. I suspect it may be a blown fuse. However, there it is, where I have my problem. I found the electric diagram for the reverse light and it take me to the Gauge fuse but I cannot find this fuse anywhere. I have attached pictures of the electric diagram, and the pictures of the only fuse case I can find in the car and some pictures for the meaning of each fuse.
If the fuse is not blown I think it may be the back-up lamp switch that needs to be changed. Still. I would like to find the Gauge fuse and check it before changing the back-up lamp.
If anyone of you have this car model (HZJ71V) or something similar or have an idea where that fuse may be I would appreciate your help.
Thank you.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2021 13:03    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Tractionman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2021 18:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look at fuse marked tail, could be lumped in with that.
carshippingdubai

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 19:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats great thanks for sharinng
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> General non-technical Q&A All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: