Milner Off-Road

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Novsight Headlamp Led Conversion Bulb Set H4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> 120 Series / Prado Technical Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hambo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 19:39    Post subject: Novsight Headlamp Led Conversion Bulb Set H4 Reply with quote

Anyone tried the conversion ?
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 19:39    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

TONYCY11

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 20:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have had LED headlights , and side lights as well as led interior lights that I fitted since 2015 , never had any probs , they give  much better night driving and they look sooo white if you compaire them to the stock h4 headlights as well as bring the 120 bang up to date when veiwd from the outside   .
TONYCY11

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 21:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forgot to mention I also fitted LED hb4 front fog lights at the same time so that the headlights , side lights and fog lights all match the same 6000k white light .
Hambo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Tony were they expensive to convert ? my other option are Ring Xenon130 H4 Performance Headlamp Bulbs - 12V-60/55W I am struggling driving in the forest where I live also my age doesn't help   Sad
TONYCY11

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

No they were same price as normal h4 bulbs about 20 quid a pair , each H4 LED 6000k bulb I have produce 4000lms compared to about 500 lms for a standard h4 bulb   ,  and they fit in the same as normal h4 bulbs do , the only thing I had to do was cut a slit half way to the center hole in the  rubber boot cover so it would fit over rear cooler fan part of the LED bulbs and tie them up with tie rap round the edge of the rubber boot where the boot fits the circle part that it fits on to .
Hambo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Tony did you buy them from a well known auction site ? & can you remember the part number & also reversing bulb have you changed them also
karl2000

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2022 14:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think theres another quite recent thread on here (120 section) regarding reversing light LEDs!
Tractionman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2022 15:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, and very good the leds are too ! 😁
TONYCY11

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2022 16:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep got them on e bay , the make of h4 were called iron walls they have since changed their name , I think they call them night eye but not 100% sure on that , the side lights are osram leds and the fog hb4 are samsung as are the interior lights , the rear number plate leds are a complete replacement including their housing that have 18 leds per bulb housing but can not remember the make , I have not fitted led reversing lights or stop/tail lights  as yet but will no doubt will get round to it . I am on WhatsApp if you send me a PM on here I can give you my mobile number so I can send you a pic of the iron walls of my e bay account I got and with their spec  , coz I bought  a second set a coupe a years ago as spares so that I would have an exact replacement instead of buying another set and not matching the same colour and strength ,
Tractionman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2022 18:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently Nighteye has merged with Novsight, so they are one and the same under the Novsight brand name. 😀
TONYCY11

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2022 18:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

👍
Hambo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great advice as always thanks everyone
Tractionman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

👍👍
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> 120 Series / Prado Technical Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: