Milner Off-Road

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Rear wiper stopped

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> 120 Series / Prado Technical Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jamie850

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:20    Post subject: Rear wiper stopped Reply with quote

The rear wiper stopped mid stroke just after jet washing my 2007 LC4. It doesn't appear to be seized as I can move my hand, the fuses are not blown and I have 12v to one of the wires(yellow) in the plug to the motor.
Where is the relay for the rear wiper? I think that I'm not getting a switched 12v to the wiper motor plug as the other 2 wires do not have any voltage on them.

Ps the rear washer jet is working OK.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:20    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

mike adams

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 17:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check the cables going from the body into the rear door. They can work-harden and fail.
nigelgoodwin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 18:11    Post subject: Rear wiper stopped Reply with quote

Hi Jamie850,
did you ever resolve this? I have the same issue on a 2008 LC4.

As with you I have:
Checked the fuse and that's ok
Washer jet works

No functional wiper.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> 120 Series / Prado Technical Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: