Milner Off-Road

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Sahara + Libya in our Landcruiser

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Laning / Offroading / Overlanding
View previous topic :: View next topic  
uk_vette
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Moses,

i think the images you have taken, really say how much fun and how much learning you guys all had.

There are probably 1000's of armchair overlanders, who are simply waiting in the wings for an excuse to do what you all did.

So,

Land cruisers rein supreme in Libya.
Where most of them 80's or did you see any newer stuff like the 100's or the 120's.
I would really like to go in mine, 2005 120 series, D4-d diesel.

All I have done is simply put a large set of BFG All Terrains. on. Plus a front bar for some additional lighting.

I have looked after my LC and it is so reliable, 220,000 miles under the belt, with no stoppages, but, I just would not want to end up stuck on the side of the road.

Graham
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:57    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Moses

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

Richie wrote:
Anybody heard anything from Trev at all, how's things going ?

We are back Laughing  from our recent trip to Morocco. I am working on the photographs at the moment and will post on a separate link as soon as possible. (Yup, I have lost one of the cards with 250 photos on it. D'oh! Crying or Very sad ) It is in the Landcruiser somewhere?... Laughing

Trev
Sat Nav Free Zone
uk_vette
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 13:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moses wrote:
Richie wrote:

We are back Laughing  from our recent trip to Morocco. I am working on the photographs at the moment and will post on a separate link as soon as possible. (Yup, I have lost one of the cards with 250 photos on it. D'oh! Crying or Very sad ) It is in the Landcruiser somewhere?... Laughing

Trev
Trev, Thats a disaster,
Hope you find it.
Or is that what you told the wife so you can go again !
Richie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 13:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moses wrote:
Richie wrote:

Trev

favourite is down the hand break casing, look forward to them, glad yor home safe andsound, inthe mood now to find landcruiser and get sorted.
Moses

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 19:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good news - I have found the Photo Card! Laughing Just need the time to transfer it all. Razz

And yes, I do want to go again....but next time to Algeria...Maybe. Tick tock.

Ritchie, funny you should mention the Hand Brake casing because that is where I found a dead Locust earlier this year. Must have found its way in there from when we where in Libya. Rolling Eyes

UK vette, there are plenty of 80's, 100's & 200's out there. In fact, almost every 4x4 that Toyota ever made! Your 120 is more than capable Laughing

Trev
Sat Nav Free Zone
uk_vette
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 21:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moses wrote:
Good news - I have found the Photo Card! Laughing Just need the time to transfer it all. Razz

Ritchie, funny you should mention the Hand Brake casing because that is where I found a dead Locust earlier this year. Must have found its way in there from when we where in Libya. Rolling Eyes

UK vette, there are plenty of 80's, 100's & 200's out there. In fact, almost every 4x4 that Toyota ever made! Your 120 is more than capable Laughing

Trev
Thats fantastic news Trev.
Now we all await eagerly to see what a great time you had.

I would love to have my 120 out there.
Perhaps 2009 as a 'taster' to a trip to Cape Town,
Was there really 120's there on the sand ?
how did they do?

graham
24Seven

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 18:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moses wrote:

Trev

Come on Trev, where is this right up and the photos Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Laning / Offroading / Overlanding All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: