NFU Mutual - click to link

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Anyone based in Cornwall/Devon wanna go laning in October?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Laning / Offroading / Overlanding
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jimbo4x4

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 19:54    Post subject: Anyone based in Cornwall/Devon wanna go laning in October? Reply with quote

Hey all, I'm bringing my cruiser down to the good old land of great surf, awesome accents and bushy bearded farmers next month for my birthday. Is anyone on here that knows the area up for a bit of laning between Mon 12th and Sat 17th? I'd love to drive some of the local lanes while there.

Ever hopefull of a reply, Jim

With great power comes great responsibility. That's why I have a 2.4!
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 19:54    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

grenade
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 20:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is my neck of the woods, but I'm out of the country that week. If there is any laning going on in Devon, these guys will know about it: http://z10.invisionfree.com/4x4pals/index.php

Failing that, there're several lanes on Dartmoor that are clearly marked on the Dartmoor Ordnance Survey map. You can pick one up at the convenience store in Princetown. There's a little river ford at Meavy near Plymouth which is only fun if it's rained all week. My favourite byway is the Dartmoor Way at Houndtor Wood. --Also best when wet.

There's a Pay n Play near Saltash: http://www.bushtrainingcentre.co.uk

Have fun!
Jimbo4x4

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 21:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked A REPLY! Shocked

Thanks mate that's a good start, I'll see if anyone else decides to take a look at this here thread but may well join up with that forum. Thanks Smile

With great power comes great responsibility. That's why I have a 2.4!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Laning / Offroading / Overlanding All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: