Milner Off-Road

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Rate Tesco Direct Insurance

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Landcruiser, Amazon, VX, Colorado and Prado insurers / insurance
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Please rate Tesco Direct Insurance Services
Excellent service and value!
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Very good
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Average
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
Below par
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

tlocuk
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 0:11    Post subject: Rate Tesco Direct Insurance Reply with quote

Please rate Tesco Insurance Services based on your overall experience. Consider the customer service, price, product contents and quality and aftercare, (claims etc).

Last edited by tlocuk on Thu Jul 08, 2010 22:26; edited 1 time in total
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 0:11    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

stewybear

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2003 16:47    Post subject: Tesco Insurance online. Reply with quote

I tried to get a quote from Tesco Online but failed misserably.

At the end of filling in the question forms, it told me that I was having trouble because I had been here many times before and to please ring them.

When I explained over the phone what had happened the operator told me that it was a common problem and there was nothing he could do about it. He told me to fill in all the details again but make out that I was my next door neighbour. Then when I got a quote, change the details to mine and see how I get on.

I told them that this was very unprofessional and to stick the insurance where the sun don't shine. Evil or Very Mad
seancav

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

I applied for my quote online with no probs..easily much cheaper than elephant and the others mentioned here.

Once I bought the car, logged in asked tesco to start the polcy and paid with no issues so far!!!

Have yet to make a claim though!!

1993 LC VX 4.2TD Auto (UK)
ignat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 14:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Appears Tesco are piggy-backing on Direct Line insurance, so are sort of acting like a middle-man.

The form I filled out for a quote is identical to the Direct Line one.  Even down to the 'verification measures' - identical.

Was not surprised that their quote was £100 more than Direct Line.   Represents their cut?

Regardless, their quote was sky-high, double what I currently pay.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Landcruiser, Amazon, VX, Colorado and Prado insurers / insurance All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: