All Wheel Drive Club

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

five 2 seven

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> General Technical Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mad dode

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 11:22    Post subject: five 2 seven Reply with quote

i currently have a five seater lwb prado and want to add 2 fold away seats ,the trouble is they are practically impossible to source ,does anyone have any idea where i can get them ?new, old ,color condition not important Very Happy ,sorry for posting this in the tech col but nobodys replying in the wanted section Crying or Very sad
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 11:22    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

k1elliott

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 garden chairs and a roll of duck tape :lol:

dunno m8. perhaps a scrapper. tried milners off road?
mad dode

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

he he Laughing

sadly that might be a serious option ,phoned toyota ,guy says your looking at about a grand per seat Shocked ,on a lighter note though Smile found this site info@littlepassengerseats.com,just waiting a reply to my email seemingly they export to the uk Razz ,hoping to get somthing matched for around £500 all in ,fingers crossed Wink
seight

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 13:26    Post subject: Third row of seats Reply with quote

Why don't you just buy the entire interior that's for sale on the spares section for £500, keep the back seats and sell the rest on e bay? That way it's all proper Toyota stuff too - important when resale time comes.

Cheers
Alex T
mad dode

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 14:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

yep tried that Confused

i think both options are sold ,tried pm/ing both sellers but no reply , i think they have sold the items ,not surprising Crying or Very sad since one has been posted in january the other in april ,cheers for the suggestion though seight nice to know your looking for me Wink
BEN

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 19:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,have seen a set of rear seats for sale on e bay,in leather from new shape LC,for 70 quid.Probably a long shot that they fit your model but thought it might be worth mentioning.
Good luck

Ben.
mad dode

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 14:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi ben

thanx for the info Very Happy think i,ve missed them Crying or Very sad not 2 worry though i,ve sourced some people in the uk that supply seats ,just waiting to hear back ,if your interested just type in 7 seat conversions or seat conversions Wink in the old search engine and it should come back with a few options, cheers .

mad dode.
andy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 15:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you looked into the insurance aspect of it as you will need to notify them.
Mercedes Sprinter 311 Luton
1993 VX80 4.2td SOLD
1996 Hilux Surf SSR-G Intercooler Sold
1994 Hilux Surf SSR-V Sold
mad dode

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 16:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi andy

not yet ,but a very good point Wink ,i will defo get round to finding out ,trouble is i,m still on the search Crying or Very sad seems the only option for quality seats are either africa or austrailia and none have exported before ,sure there are conversions available in the uk but quality are an issue Rolling Eyes aaaahhh well i,m sure some used ones will turn up either here or that auction site Smile hopefully soon Rolling Eyes ,its amazing how many 4x4rs i,ve seen like me that have five seats but can convert to seven , you would think that someone would have tapped into this market ,mmmmmmmm? could this be my chance to become a successfull buisiness ,not likley when i,m as thick as mince Laughing
Ben 77

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 18:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello mate,if you want seven seats do you want to swap your LC for my seven seater Renault Espace.

Only joking,will keep my eyes open for you Very Happy

Good luck

Ben.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> General Technical Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: