2Gether FS : 01945 585322

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Croisiere Blanche

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Laning / Offroading / Overlanding
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mettisse

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 19:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I agree, great event the Cevenol, I've also done this one a number of times, for me its the best event in Europe, and no I've never done the Lagoda, the Transilvanian, or the Croatia, I base my statement on the fact that they have exactly the right mix of all the ingredients, The venue- superb, the town of Les Vans is a good choice, the terrain and the difficulty-superb, real technical driving that pushes your driving skills to the limit, and winching is not a sign of failure, just another way of achieving your goals, they do an excellent job. Its not a crash and bash event, its about driving, and enjoying the lot, scenery, ambiance, food ........ you can tell I love it....... cant wait till may.........Just watched your video, good innit, you've managed to capture the event, well done, the truck looks good too, ( When does the grin go?) you going this may?
'94 Merc 300TD ( retro)😎
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 19:10    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

g wizz

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

We was going this year, but my mate just got himself a big mortgage so can't go with him and my other mates dont fancy it yet as their scarred of damaging the babies !  we are going to Croatia for 2 weeks with a few guys in there g wagens instead. I agree the cevenol is the dogs nuts, my kind of holiday.
vrecha

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
we are going to Croatia for 2 weeks with a few guys in there g wagens instead

Hey, that's near me!  hello2
When? Maybe we can meet and drive some tracks together! I drive few times a year through Velebit mountain region and Dalmatia coast.
g wizz

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 17:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

vrecha wrote:
Quote:
we are going to Croatia for 2 weeks with a few guys in there g wagens instead

Hey, that's near me!  hello2
When? Maybe we can meet and drive some tracks together! I drive few times a year through Velebit mountain region and Dalmatia coast.
we are leaving on the 4th and will arrive in split around the 6/7 August but some are staying longer, If you fancy taking us down some lanes then please do  Razz
vrecha

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool, contact me till July (pm, mail)  and we'll discuss the possible tracks and lanes in more detail.

[Sorry for offtopic ...]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Laning / Offroading / Overlanding All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: