NFU Mutual - click to link

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Engine info

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Engine
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sledge

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 22:37    Post subject: Engine info Reply with quote

I know this may be taking a bit of a liberty as I don't own a landcruser but I have bought an old toyota forklift and was told the engine in it is an early landcruser .I need a few bits like starter etc and was hoping some of the guys on here might be able to help or point me to somewhere I could get pictures of engines from different models .The only info I have is its 2.5 or 3 ton and was made in the 1970s and is a 4 cilinder unfortunately I haven't got it home so I can't take any photos yet .Any help would be gratefully appreciated .Thanks .
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 22:37    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

ignat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

I googled and found that the B, H, and 2H were  used in Toyota Forklifts.

B 2977 4 ID 80@3600 141@2200 8 OHV 95x105 21:1
H 3576 6 ID 90@3600 151@2200 12 OHV 88x98 21.0:1
2H 3980 6 ID 103@3500 177@2000 12 OHV 91x102 20.7:1

So its likely the B engine being 4 cylinder.

Cant find a pic of a B, but this is a 2B:

sledge

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 23:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply sorry should have said it was diesel .Do the leters B H 2H stand for body models or engine codes if they are engines do you know the ones for the diesel .Many thanks.
markden111

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had some pictures of B engine, but yet is not available. I will try to find!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Engine All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: