NFU Mutual - click to link

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Shropshire / Wales green laning Landcruiser buddy wanted

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Laning / Offroading / Overlanding
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wayne1ed

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 20:27    Post subject: Shropshire / Wales green laning Landcruiser buddy wanted Reply with quote

I used to own a landrover 90 and was sick of the monthly repair bills so took the plunge and bought 1999 95 series 2.7/ lpg prado. Kind of feel like ive been abandoned my land rover crew so now I'm looking for anyone else in a LC that likes to get out and explore the lovely lanes of Shropshire, Wales or anywhere else that's with an hr or so of Telford. I've been off roading and green laning for about 4 yrs and know you always travel with two or more 4x4s just incase.

Drop me a line if anyone is heading out for the day. It's always good to have an extra set of waffles, recovery ropes etc etc.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 20:27    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Hoover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi I live up in Hawarden just over the border into North Wales, so about an hour from Telford, In fact I used to live in Leegomery for my sins...........

Once I sell the D2 all those chaps I used to go laning with will melt away.

Once I get the LC Im up for some laning.

Cheers

Al
wayne1ed

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi mate sry, sold my tonka, bought a Vehicross and I've moved to Yorkshire.

Thanks got the email though I can update my details Smile
Hoover

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

No worries  Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Laning / Offroading / Overlanding All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: