Atlas Overland Adventure Tours

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

install of reverse camera on lc5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Modifications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mani

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 19:16    Post subject: install of reverse camera on lc5 Reply with quote

Hello everyone.

I have just purchased a H redge land cruiser lc5 in black which has the sat nav screen. I need to know if im on the right track guys as I have found one six pin plug which is not in use at the back of screen in the lcd screen mid area on the left, looking down from the top. Do I just order the camera and wire from toyota or do you know of anyone who sells this reverse camera?
Confused I will post pics up of full install if I can just get some help. Please help? Sad

Thanks everyone
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 19:16    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

amortens
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:51    Post subject: Rear camera and built in Satnav. Reply with quote

I am using 3rd. generation Satnav in my LC120, and I too found that free plug in the rear of the screen, but never got it working.
The solution for me was a Eclipse BEC108 camera at the rear connected to a NavRGB 2.0 with TL10 harness from navtool.com in US.
The NavRGB connects directly into the Toyota harness at the backside of the satnavs DVD player found under the seat. All I had to do was to locate the power to the backup light. This deliver power to the camera and changes channel to the camera from the normal map display. The device also needs power, when engine is turned on. I got that from the backlight, which is always on here in Denmark, when engine is on. Additional video cables was delivered with the camera. Both camera and video device was shipped with fine and easy to follow instructions how to install.

Regards

Arne Mortensen
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Modifications All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: