Atlas Overland Adventure Tours

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

1995 Prado 3.0 Buyer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> 90 Series / Prado / Colorado Technical Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
catandi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:08    Post subject: 1995 Prado 3.0 Buyer Reply with quote

I am looking to buy a 3.0 Prado a 1996 model. What do I have to look for with this model, any weak areas that I need to concentrate on ?

Thanks
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:08    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

johnpk

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 22:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a 3 litre TX earlier in the year to replace a pajero.  Cant fault it.  Mine is a 1996 and has 45K on the clock.  I tow a 1.8tonne caravan with it.  The best car I have ever owned.
smilerbaker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

we brought a 97 3.0td vx, a bit newer then your looking at, but no problems, nothing has gone wrong or given cause for concern. Its done over 100k miles. Only things we have done apart from a standard service are some new brake pads and re-charging the air con. Everything still works on it, all the buttons still work, no trim is falling off and it certainly doesn't look like a 100k mile car. Would def get another one in the future.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> 90 Series / Prado / Colorado Technical Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: