2Gether FS : 01945 585322

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

chipping/modding

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Modifications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
psyxologos

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:23    Post subject: chipping/modding Reply with quote

I bought a 150 Land Cruiser and I am thinking of installing one of these. Anyone has any idea whether they work as they should?

bay item 191900108504

bay item 332022095560

bay item 332022135719
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:23    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Daveag1971

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

From what I understand about plug and play products, they are not the best option. It can about £200-400 to have it done properly and have no concerns about it damaging your LC....but you see to many bad reports about these kind of items
KILLEENVX

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:15    Post subject: Uni chip Reply with quote

Do your research on unichip ECUs. By far the best available. Full control over timing/fuel /boost etc. I have had great success with my 100 series 1HD-FTE engine and this unit. Huge following in new Zealand with some very talented tuners using this brand over here. Big in Aussie also. I'm sure someone over there will be tuning with it. Recommended
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Modifications All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: