4x4 Mart magazine discount

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> New member introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FWoody

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:18    Post subject: New Member Reply with quote

Hi to everyone on the forum, I've been a member for a while now and have just been sitting back reading all the post on Land Cruisers before I bought one.
Well now I've got one and OMG! I love theses beasts....I've got a 150 Invincible 2.8 in Pearlescent White. I looked at Black ones and Silver, Grey but the Pearlescent one just stood out when the sun hits it, it hide the scratches well and looks great when its covered in mud.
When driving it I feel the commanding view gives me a sense of safety, the handling is superb for a 2 ton vehicle ( if driven sensibly for what it is) When I drove it home I didn't what to get out I felt so comfortable, I feel I could drive this thing for ever.
I've had in the past Land Rover series 3s (they killed my back and neck)
Discovery 1 (very comfortable but you always had wet feet as I found out the thing was built without any seler between the wing panels on both sides)
3 Subarus (nice vehicles but not very roomy Im 6 2" )
Jeep Cherokee 2.8 (Nice vehicle but again not a lot of luggage space)
Volvo XC60 D5 Fantastic engine 5 cylinder twin turbo  ( nice vehicle but they don't make that engine anymore because of the EU regulations and they are hard for me to get in and out of because of back and neck trouble )
Now I've got the LC 2.8 Invincible easy to get in and out of and so relaxed to drive.
That's enough of me rambling on Im off to check the forum now.
FWoody   (So Happy) Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:18    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

andy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 14:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done for getting here, but you took your time  Laughing  Very Happy  Surprised  Laughing
Mercedes Sprinter 311 Luton
1993 VX80 4.2td SOLD
1996 Hilux Surf SSR-G Intercooler Sold
1994 Hilux Surf SSR-V Sold
FWoody

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 14:57    Post subject: New Member Reply with quote

Hi, Its taken me a while because I like doing a lot of research on what my hard earned money will get me, that's how I've ended up with the Land Cruiser.  Embarassed

FWoody
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> New member introductions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: