4x4 Mart magazine discount

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Hello

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> New member introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bisonhead

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:14    Post subject: Hello Reply with quote

Hi All,
Thanks for letting me join the forum.

I have inherited or to be correct my Son (14) has inherited his Grandads 1998 Toyota Colorado 3.0 GX Auto which his Grandad bought new in 1998 and was his pride and joy.

Car has done 68k and has full main dealer service history. Its like a new car to drive, much more refined than my Defender TD5 90 i have to say. Very Happy

So much so that i think the Defenders days are numbered ha.

I spent a full day giving it a full valet interior and several washes then polish and seal of the outside. Looks great.

Couple of little things to sort out, there is quite a noise coming from passenger dash area at low speeds, such as car park style driving speeds. Like a loud growl/rattle. Goes off at speed, seems to be related to low revs/idle. Checked airbag etc to make sure it was fastened in correctly. Any ideas of what it could be?

Also wondering how to replace the bulbs in the front personal interior lights. Does the cover just pop off?

Well many thanks once again

Cheers
BH
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:14    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> New member introductions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: