2Gether FS : 01945 585322

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

overland preparation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Overland / offroad preparation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Florence

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:55    Post subject: overland preparation Reply with quote

Hello guys,
I'm new to the forum, i have just bought a Toyota land cruiser amazon 4.2 2005.
I would like to know where i can take it for some overland preparation. it has the original AHC suspension from new which has failed and i firstly need someone near to me ( York or Malton ) that can fit a replacement kit from Pedders? or open to suggestions ? i want a quality replacement kit and a proper job doing. so if anybody can help it would be greatly appreciated.
cheers,
John.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:55    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

AlPrado

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2022 3:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best bet would be buy a couple of off road 4x4 magazines , will have lots of speciality companies advertising.
Surfy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2022 12:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably it will be helpful, to read my resume - what mods was helpful, what mods was a mess.

I did a lot of travelling and overlanding with my rig, so it may help on your own decisions.

https://www.4x4tripping.com/2020/09/reisefahrzeug-offroad-umbau-was-es-wirklich-braucht.html

This could safe some bucks!

Surfy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Overland / offroad preparation All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: