Milner Off-Road

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

I'm Back

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> 90 Series / Prado / Colorado Technical Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tractionman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont forget you have a waiting list for the axle stands you find. 😀
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:24    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

ALPrado

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tractionman wrote:
Dont forget you have a waiting list for the axle stands you find. 😀

Sorry none today , Did pick up a high quality barometer , New work shoes boxed £5 , Pair of plastic leaf scoops 50p , Single cup tea pot 50p ,

I do buy some tat  Laughing
Tractionman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2022 10:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

😀 Is the barometer to match your work to be done, must be better than the weather forecast ? (a guess) 🤔
Single cup tea pot ? That's no use to a working man. 🤣
I think you're trying to outdo me in filling the garage up, buying all this tat, sorry useful requirements, my Mrs has another word for it beginning with 'S' 🤣
Like most, there was never a vehicle in our old garage 17 years, nor the new replacement 8 years, and sadly Planning Permission wouldn't let me build any bigger than a standard size garage. Since found out council have double standards so that could all change if I decide to go rogue and expand ! 🤐
steven.miles3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2022 17:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tractionman wrote:
😀 Is the barometer to match your work to be done, must be better than the weather forecast ? (a guess) 🤔
Single cup tea pot ? That's no use to a working man. 🤣
I think you're trying to outdo me in filling the garage up, buying all this tat, sorry useful requirements, my Mrs has another word for it beginning with 'S' 🤣
Like most, there was never a vehicle in our old garage 17 years, nor the new replacement 8 years, and sadly Planning Permission wouldn't let me build any bigger than a standard size garage. Since found out council have double standards so that could all change if I decide to go rogue and expand ! 🤐

Is the word beginning with 'S' surplus? or is the word --it and found on the bottom of bird cages?
Tractionman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2022 17:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wrong ! The word is Rubbish.
steven.miles3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2022 17:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tractionman wrote:
Wrong ! The word is Rubbish.

WoW since when has 'Rubbish' started with as 'S' ? or do you mean 'Subbish' ? dontknow  dontknow  dontknow  dontknow
steven.miles3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2022 17:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wowing all over again, Liz Truss for Queen I say, and never mind 'Back in the USSR' we'll all be back in the EU soon, like it or NOT  dontknow  dontknow

hello1  wav  violent1  blob6  blob5  rr  rr this is our Government's front bench.
Tractionman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2022 18:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

No I meant rubbish. I had you down as an academic, but seems my expectations were misplaced.
Rubbish has a silent z, as in cabbage.
Will there soon be more riding along on the crest of a wave in a dinghy, now we will have a full house of remoaners ? 🤷‍♂️
steven.miles3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2022 18:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tractionman wrote:
No I meant rubbish. I had you down as an academic, but seems my expectations were misplaced.
Rubbish has a silent z, as in cabbage.
Will there soon be more riding along on the crest of a wave in a dinghy, now we will have a full house of remoaners ? 🤷‍♂️

WOW dontknow  bootyshake  salute
Tractionman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2022 18:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing what a bit of research can do innit ?
steven.miles3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tractionman wrote:
Amazing what a bit of research can do innit ?

WoW, Do yer own research, like GOB did in the dark side, all about his 'wood' & big 'chopper' up on the 'mountain' side, building a 'yert' with shame & the anarchists, got it?    dontknow  hmmm
Tractionman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, HIM ! 👎
steven.miles3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2022 19:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tractionman wrote:
Oh, HIM ! 👎

Wow, dont't leave out 'Paella Dave' the know it all, and PhD, can you name any more?  dontknow
Tractionman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Que ??
Whereabouts in Spain are you.🤷‍♂️
steven.miles3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2022 13:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tractionman wrote:
Que ??
Whereabouts in Spain are you.🤷‍♂️

WoW, I'll give you a clue, to who I am and where I am. I do you research for you, I have a Gob the size of Alhambra, Granada, I'm into tree fellers, and enjoy causing anarchy with them, my bestist buddy is good at making paella and his name is Dave, I have an LC but know nothing about it, apart from how much wood I can get in it, my favorite song is "it's a Shame" and my second favorite is, "Barcelona La musica vibro Barcelona Yella nos unio And if God is willing We will meet again Someday".

dontknow  dontknow

Got it yet? Or do you wan't me to spell it out for you? Next time "do your own research"  bootyshake
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> 90 Series / Prado / Colorado Technical Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 9 of 11

Jump to: