NFU Mutual - click to link

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Van Zyls Pass, Kaokoveld, Namibia

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Readers Drives
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phoenix

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 11:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graham.... I agree with you. A 4x4 on low profile tyres look really silly, as if the car is missing something Confused
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 11:39    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

nomad

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 0:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

totally agree with you guys

i think the early rangerovers had some good in them apart from realiability,very good comfort,

excellent ground clearance and class leading suspension as oposed to what they've got now,i mean howyou seen the underside of the latest range rover that you almost are afraid to drive them over speed bumps,

nomad
uk_vette
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 20:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey everyone,
Did the Land Rover that was behind Graham's land Cruiser  Very Happy ever have the you tube video restored. ?
Or perhaps it's gone for good Sad
uk_vette
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ken Wales wrote:
When you watch videos like these how can people think that land rovers are the best 4x4 by far.

I did a favour for a friend at the weekend and put a new set of discs on a 6 year old TD5 ninety, he left it with me and took my 18 year old LJ70 home, when I'd finished i took his back for him,  Shocked  Shocked  What an eye openner, basic, crude, uncomfortable, cramped, niosy and agricultural. I felt like I was driving a magic carpet on the way home.

I read somewhere that a 70 SWB was considered the japanesse ninety, in my oppion land rover have got a long way to go to catch up. Rolling Eyes

What they meant to say was ' they are far from the best 4x4 by a far way'  LOL
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Readers Drives All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: