Milner Off-Road

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Should i buy it??????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> 80 Series Technical Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ben 77

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 15:37    Post subject: Should i buy it?????? Reply with quote

Hi guys,looked at an N reg 4.2td 24v manual today.104,995 miles but had new speedo at 34.442 miles on 14.01.00.Has 5 seats air con cruise e/w e/m.Very good condition.Did notice the headlights flashed when put on full beam for about 2 mins but then seemed ok.Needs a couple of tyres.Its up for 6995.
Should i go for it????????.It drives very well and also has big roof rack and dog guards.

Tell me what you think...!!!!!!!!

Cheers Ben

One day i will own a Landcruiser!!!!!!!!!
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 15:37    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Ben 77

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 20:28    Post subject: More info Reply with quote

Me again.Just reading through the forums and found a post from Frederick earlier this month which must be about the same LC.Yes the sunroof switches were broken but worked ok,A/C seemed ok.It did smell of dog but didn't see any ciggy burns.He has dropped the price to 6995 and he said it was dropped 1000 after the speedo change was discovered.7495 to 6995 is not 1000.Will see what he says tomrrow.!!!!!!!!

Cheers Ben.

One day i will own a Landcruiser!!!!!!!!!!
500SEC

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 22:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ben, there's not much more i can add to what i've already written. I guess i was put off by the dog smells, miles and price at that time. Otherwise it looked like a nice unit (nice roof rack too !).

I've since learnt that the sunroof is an original toyota unit. Earlier models had the rocker switches. Later models had the membrane-style switches. Unfortunately the thin plastic membrane cracks over time.

Cheers

1986 Mercedes 500SEC
1996 TLC 4.2 GS TD
2006 Ford Falcon ute
Ben 77

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 22:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello mate,he has dropped the price to 6600.Just waiting for someone to buy my espace!

Cheers Ben

One day i will own a Landcruiser!!!!!!!!!
500SEC

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 21:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

quickly dump the espace and buy the cruiser Smile

1986 Mercedes 500SEC
1996 TLC 4.2 GS TD
2006 Ford Falcon ute
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> 80 Series Technical Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: