4x4 Mart magazine discount

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Sureterm Direct

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Landcruiser, Amazon, VX, Colorado and Prado insurers / insurance
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Please rate Sureterm Direct
Excellent!
16%
 16%  [ 2 ]
Very good
16%
 16%  [ 2 ]
Average
33%
 33%  [ 4 ]
Below par
33%
 33%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 12

tlocuk
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 15:50    Post subject: Sureterm Direct Reply with quote

Sureterm Direct are offering discounts to Club Members!

You can click HERE to link to their online quote & buy service, or call them direct on their free-phone number :

0800 999 2030

One small issue, they may ask you for confirmation of your Club Membership.  

If so, it's really VERY easy! Just fill in THIS VERY simply form, HERE <-- Click to link

Please use this section in order to rate your overall, PERSONAL experience when you have dealt with them. Consider the customer service, price, product contents and quality and aftercare, (claims etc).

Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 15:50    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Morlich

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 20:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

They declined to offer terms! waste of time, IMHO

I have a clean license, 19 years no claims, I am in my mid 40's

I have a 2005 LC4 with a Safari Snorkel and lattiude freeways winch bumper and a Superwinch EP9000, not too unusual set of mods.

I did tell them I was a member here, European Land Cruisers Owners club and on Pradopoint..
Angelbabes

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 22:39    Post subject: Not the cheapest... Reply with quote

Just done a quote check with them for my Prado...
Cheapest was £450.00
Dearest was £10,000,214.00...

Possible flaw in the system!

Georgina...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Landcruiser, Amazon, VX, Colorado and Prado insurers / insurance All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: