Atlas Overland Adventure Tours

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

LC5 Interior

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> 120 Series / Prado Technical Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
archy

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:11    Post subject: LC5 Interior Reply with quote

Hi

Did the LC5 always come with grey leather interior, if not what other options were available.  

As I am looking to buy an LC5 and all that I have seen are with grey leather and then there is one which is an 06 plate with a lighter mushroom colour leather.

Does any know where I can find out what leather specs were available.

thanks
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:11    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

garystockton
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 10:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Archy,

AFAIK there were only two leather options for the 120 LC5 - grey and beige.

May be more info here:

Build Your LandCruiser

and run through the Invincible specs ...

Cheers
Rick

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 10:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Archy
Black, white, blue, silver and grey cars all came with grey velour (LC3), or grey leather (known as Yukon) in the LC4 and LC5.  The red car (Ember Red) came with beige velour or beige leather (known as sequoia) in the LC4 and LC5.
That was certainly the case around 06 anyway.  Not sure what if any changes have been made in the more recent models.  I known the LC5 no longer exists - it is now the Invincible although I'm pretty sure the various colour choices etc remain the same.
Hope that helps.
PS I'm not an anorak, honestly  Embarassed
archy

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 16:22    Post subject: LC5 Reply with quote

Thanks Rick

Hoping to get an LC5 for the wife in black and currently looking at an 06 with beige leather and it looks good (Different to grey as in my Colorado).

thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> 120 Series / Prado Technical Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: