NFU Mutual - click to link

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Prado alarm keyfob

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Alarms, immobilisers and key fobs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wildmutt

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 22:00    Post subject: Prado alarm keyfob Reply with quote

Can anyone help me with the reset procedure for a 1996 (P reg) Prado TX. The key has two buttons on it and works very erratically. I have tried my local alarm and audio shop but the key doesn't even register on his tester. The battery has been changed and I have tried holding down the two buttons to resync it but no go. Any ideas or do I have to go to Mr T and  get it sorted.   Thanks.

Keeping everyone happy is impossible. Pissing them off is a piece of cake......I like cake.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 22:00    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Leslie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 18:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to tell you its knackered . I have the same problem , Tried to get one on e bay but none availible , so went to toyota and bought a new key , right part number ( Toyo diy ) different key and probably a different chip.
Spoke to toyota garage foreman who faxed the sequence no luck in programing.
Tried the sequence off this site no good.
Found details off aussie site no good.
Vehicle accepted new key for starting , but couldnt get remote locking to work./ alarm
Took key back to toyota who tested it found key to be dead , ordered new key and asked them to check it before they sent it out to me , new key dead .
Luckly got our money back ,
So luckly to be  able to manualy lock the vehicle . So if you can get a two button transponder key with a working chip I have the toyota sequence to program it .
Landcrusher
Lifetime member
Lifetime member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 19:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep trying, I got 2 off E bay for a tenner each, delivered. They work fine as did the reprogramming sequence. Didn't need the key as I had 2 of those. It was just the fobs that I was short of.

C
Tzocanu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 17:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Landcrusher
Can you remember the seller you got the keys off.
I neef one and the ones I found are for LC 120 only

Many thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Alarms, immobilisers and key fobs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: