Atlas Overland Adventure Tours

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

hdj80 12v turbo bhp gains with intercooler

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Engine
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aroscow

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 21:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

Google overland cruisers

In Ledbury

Tell him Adrian says hello!
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 21:26    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

mettisse

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 18:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I had a firm in Essex make bespoke performance exaust for my 80 series from 3" stainless, nicely tucked up out the way ideal for 'froading and overlanding, a real professional lovely job, they do do all sorts of vehicles and have a good website, Hayward and Scott is the firm, I have no connection with them other than being a very happy cutomer. I paid £700 plus vat fitted. they had the truck for 3 days. The previous standard item had served me well and it was time to replace so for me it was a good time to do it. The exaust note is a tad noisier but I think it sounds great, best regards, Bill Westley
'94 Merc 300TD ( retro)😎
Bigchaser

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 23:14    Post subject: Re: Engine mods Reply with quote

ozzymondo wrote:
hi All , has anyone got a link to Julians site , i am interested in more power gain for my 80 and wanted his opinion on tweaking the boost and fitting a new exhaust system , Mark.

www.overland-cruisers.co.uk
2017 Honda Jazz - wife's car
2017 Toyota Fortuner - company truck
Bigchaser

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 23:15    Post subject: Re: Engine mods Reply with quote

ozzymondo wrote:
hi All , has anyone got a link to Julians site , i am interested in more power gain for my 80 and wanted his opinion on tweaking the boost and fitting a new exhaust system , Mark.

www.overland-cruisers.co.uk
or
www.facebook.com/OverlandCruisers
2017 Honda Jazz - wife's car
2017 Toyota Fortuner - company truck
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Engine All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: