2Gether FS : 01945 585322

The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club
Landcruiser Club - Dedicated to Toyota Landcruiser, Amazon, Colorado and Prado Owners

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
TLOCUK HomeTLOCUK Home   TLOCUK ForumsTLOCUK Forums  TLOCUK FaceBook GroupTLOCUK FaceBook Group
Click here to link to the South African LandCruiser Owners Club websiteLCCSA  Click here to link to the Australian LandCruiser Owners OnLine website - possibly the longest established Land Cruiser club on the net!LCOOL  Click here to link to the IH8MUD website - run by extremely enthusiastic Land Cruiser owners, with a fantastic source of DIY information and useful forum!IH8MUD  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Posts since last visit

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Computer Bytes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dion

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:59    Post subject: Posts since last visit Reply with quote

I need some help on this one.  When I click on the view posts since last visit link, 5 times out of 10 no posts are listed, BUT going to the forums I can see that there are new posts.  Is it a setting on my browser or is the cable just to long from North to South Rolling Eyes
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:59    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Bat21

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dion, do you click the view new posts button as soon as you log in? Or, do you read a few posts first?
Dion

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 13:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Click first
tlocuk
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 13:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's probably browser settings Dion ...

Do you have cookies enabled for the site?

The date of your last visit is stored on the database - the only way for this to 'fail' would be if there's some way that your login isn't registering properly - which would be down to cookies on your browser Wink

One other thing to check ...

On your computer, click on <start> <run>

then type in : cmd

a black screen should open up

type : date

It should show today's date Wink

Simon thumbright

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Toyota Landcruiser Owners Club Forum Index -> Computer Bytes All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: